Do you want to be a part of shaping the digital future?
We are more than 100 dedicated people at Cloudeon, who are passionate about digital innovation. We deliver cutting-edge cloud solutions to large enterprises since our start in 2016. And the success continues!
The success of Cloudeon depends on how we behave, act and interact. Our ability to accomplish what we have so far is due to our employees’ enthusiasm and commitment. We love what we do and are having fun on the journey. Our goal is not small – we want to change the world!
In Cloudeon, you will work with some of the world’s most talented people in a high performance and fast-growing company. We offer an informal and dynamic workplace, where we work together as a team to deliver excellence within our specialised area. We care about the personal and professional development of our employees. We promote learning not simply by doing but by enabling career objectives through our Cloudeon Academy.
What you'll do at Cloudeon
As a Commercial Executive, you will represent Cloudeon in the largest companies in Denmark by handling complex customer and stakeholder relationships for public clients as well as Enterprises. You champion the innovative power of cloud products to make organisations more productive, collaborative and mobile. Using your passion for selling the right solutions, you help spread the magic of cloud to organisations and build long-lasting relationships.
The Sales Team in Cloudeon
The Cloudeon sales team is an ambitious and business-oriented team that is not afraid to challenge the big players in the market. We are characterised by the fact we are a young company in growth with an innovative approach to technology. Professional sparring and development have great value for the team and we generally have a strong team spirit in the department. Cloudeon is a flat organisation, where top management is close, and you have ample opportunity to influence your own working day.
Primary responsibilities for a Commercial Executive at Cloudeon
- Present and sell at the highest levels – executives, IT Management, and other decision-makers
- Able to identify the key aspects of a potential opportunity
- Eager to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience
- Represent the company at commercial meetings and events
- Always strive to increase awareness of Cloudeon and its capabilities
- Meet and exceed targets by generating sales pipeline
- Accelerate active opportunities and driven to close deals
- Monthly reporting to management on sales performance
- Constantly research and educate oneself with the newest developments in Microsoft Azure capabilities
- Experience to drive business strategy discussions with C-level executives and business decision makers
- Strong presenter and possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Best in class and able to close the deal
- Ability to prioritise in a dynamic ever-changing environment
- Proactive team player who can easily work in diverse teams and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment
- Passion for technology and able to bridge business and technology
- Understanding of social media and social platforms
- Extensive experience in selling Cloud, software and Cloud related technologies/services to customers in the Danish market
- Persuasive and confident communicator with excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Success-driven and motivated by performance
- Self-motivated, results oriented and never gives up
- Adaptable and innovative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Empathic with a respectful attitude towards others
We offer a competitive compensation package.
To apply for this position please click on apply.
If you have any questions about the role please contact: Stine Amina Toft, firstname.lastname@example.org / + 45 28 300 100
Your time and career are important to Strepa
… and you can expect honesty, respect, and constructive feedback from us.
As a candidate working with Strepa, we do our best to match you with companies, which reflects your values and ambitions and can contribute to your professional development so you stay passionate and motivated in your job.