Senior Cloud Architect
Do you want to be a part of shaping the digital future?
We are more than 100 dedicated people at Cloudeon, who are passionate about digital innovation. We deliver cutting-edge cloud solutions to large enterprises since our start in 2016. And the success continues!
The success of Cloudeon depends on how we behave, act and interact. Our ability to accomplish what we have so far is due to our employees’ enthusiasm and commitment. We love what we do and are having fun on the journey. Our goal is not small – we want to change the world!
In Cloudeon, you will work with some of the world’s most talented engineers, developers and thought leaders in a high performance and fast-growing company. We offer an informal and dynamic workplace, where we work together as a team to deliver excellence within our specialised area. We care about the personal and professional development of our employees. We promote learning not simply by doing but by enabling career objectives through our Cloudeon Academy.
What you’ll do at Cloudeon
As a Senior Cloud Architect, you will be part of the cloud consulting team. The team has a focus on delivering world class consulting by providing architectural, program and engineering support to our customers during their cloud journey.
Primary responsibilities for a Senior Cloud Architect at Cloudeon:
- Deliver solution architecture for enterprise level customers based on public cloud
- Create content for workshops and technical inspiration
- Drive solution architecture based on process driven design
- Enable customers to envision cloud technology and how to leverage it
- Drive our customers’ adoption of cloud technology through inspirational and technical workshops, solutions design and strategic leadership
- Interact with customers on all levels from executive to operational
- Continuously learn new elements within public cloud
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture, design and implementations
- Proven record of bridging business and IT
- Solid understanding of some of following subjects:
– IT-security and governance
– Automation and orchestration
– CI/CD DevOps practices
- Experience with Azure cloud technologies in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Experience in running workshops and speaking at events
- Excellent communication skills
- Determined to reach your objectives and eager to learn along the way
- Open-minded to enjoy intellectual sparring and knowledge sharing
- An excellent teamplayer and always ready to assist your colleagues
- Empathic with a respectful approach towards others
- Not afraid to ask questions
We offer a competitive compensation package
To apply for this position please click on apply.
If you have any questions about the role please contact our: Stine Amina Toft, firstname.lastname@example.org / + 45 28 300 100
At Cloudeon, we are building the next generation cloud solutions. Our mission is to empower enterprises to grow digital innovation and become disruptive through the usage of process automation, Cloud technology and methodology. We are changing the way that IT is delivered to enterprise organisations, replacing hard to build and operate technology with easy consumable cloud-based services. We assist our clients in successfully delivering services to their customers by establishing and securing a path into the cloud through automating and self-service enabling IT-delivery.
Your time and career are important to Strepa
… and you can expect honesty, respect, and constructive feedback from us.
As a candidate working with Strepa, we do our best to match you with companies, which reflects your values and ambitions and can contribute to your professional development so you stay passionate and motivated in your job.