International Enterprise Account Executive at Templafy
Templafy is a fast-growing SaaS company with global operations, based in Copenhagen. They are first-to-market in their space and have established a leading reputation, with global customers like Maersk, SEB, Coloplast, BDO and Pandora as customers. Templafy’s founding idea has won the “Traction Award” from the USA, Nordic Startup of the Year, and in 2018, they raised $32 million in funding led by New York-based venture capital and private equity firm, Insight Venture Partners and London-based Dawn Capital.
Who are you?
Templafy is currently looking for high-energy, driven Enterprise Account Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales experience. You will build, grow, and convert a pipeline of international enterprise companies. You thrive by owning and controlling an enterprise sales process with many stakeholders and naturally gather an internal team of marketing, pre-sales, delivery, and customer success colleagues around you.
- As part of the Enterprise Sales team, you will have focus on creating new business and new customers with enterprise companies especially within the professional services industry and for top global brands
- You will execute on your portfolio pipeline to deliver maximum revenue potential
- You will manage and complete complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives
- You will forecast your sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers
- You will evangelize the Templafy vision through product demonstrations and account specific initiatives
Requirements / the ideal candidate
- Outstanding B2B sales experience and skills
- Proven track record of selling to large enterprise (experience within SaaS is not required, but is beneficial)
- Understand different stakeholders in a B2B buying process
- Ability to talk business with C-level executives on the customer side
- Ability to be hands-on as well as strategic and structured
- Consultative mindset/relationship managing skills
- Strong team player capabilities but still a proactive self-starter
- Fluency in English is expected – other languages a plus
What else to know
The position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organizational and development opportunities. You will become a key part of a newly created team, and your work will have a direct influence on the revenue growth of the company.
The position is paid, with 37+ flexible hours per week and an attractive incentive structure based on high-value contracts. Templafy offers great lunch, quality coffee, and a creative work environment in the middle of Copenhagen. Travel is limited – most customer contact will be via online meetings
Templafy offers a dynamic and fun working environment that can be expected with a startup in the center of Copenhagen.
For more information please contact Mille Frydensberg at Strepa - firstname.lastname@example.org - +45 2648 9399
Your time and career are important to Strepa
… and you can expect honesty, respect, and constructive feedback from us.
As a candidate working with Strepa, we do our best to match you with companies, which reflects your values and ambitions and can contribute to your professional development so you stay passionate and motivated in your job.