Site Reliability Engineer/Linux Specialist for Encode - Copenhagen or Odense
On behalf of Encodes International team, we are looking for a skilled Site Reliability Engineer, who has experience in IT service delivery and is skilled in Linux.
Encode is a fast-growing Marketing Technology (MarTech) SaaS company and they work hard to deliver quality service for their global list of enterprise clients, which mainly are retailers, advertising agencies, brand owners, and private label product-manufacturers.
Encode is currently transitioning from a private cloud to Google Cloud Kubernetes.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer with at least 2-3 years of experience, who are ready to take on the responsibility of operating/monitoring and providing world-class service and availability to our large international clients.
- ITIL change management processes and 2nd / 3rd line customer support
- Structured and repetitive tasks, following up on backups, snapshots, logs etc
- Kubernetes clusters, Linux, Java applications and Docker
- DevOps Software Development and Deployment and experience in Continuous
- Integration practices to ensure the development of quick and robust software
- Deploying and utilizing Dev/Ops strategies, methods, and tools such as Chef, Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, and other DevOps tools
- Cloud-based solutions (Google Cloud or relevant experience from AWS and/or Azure); Security, provisioning, plugins, configurations, connectivity, logging, well-founded in Integration technologies and API's.
- MariaDB, Confluence, SonarCube, Selenium, ElasticSearch, Prometheus monitoring
- Happy to speak directly with clients occasionally and able to participate in our on-call schedule for our 24/7 support service.
Apart from the above, you should be fluent in English, both verbally and written and be self-motivated and self-driven, as micromanagement is really not Encodes style.
You are expected to work with development teams to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage new technologies, configuration or strategies to support additional business processes or functions in the DevOps arena.
To be creative - able to think outside the box; use the knowledge gained through prior experience, education, and training to resolve issues and remove project barriers in a timely manner.
Encode is for the hard-working and highly skilled professional who lives and breathes for improving the everyday lives of their customers. Encode is a fun and friendly place to work and a place with all the benefits you might expect.
Diversity is a core Encode trait. They are all sorts of people: Multiple nationalities and languages, multiple backgrounds, a wide range of different technical, commercial or humanistic educations and very diverse backgrounds: Some are technical, others are commercial, and yet others have worked on the client side previously.
Encode put great emphasis on an open, honest, and friendly tone and collaboration internally among their colleagues and externally with their clients. They often get a very close relationship with their customers, and they share the everyday ups and downs with them. At Encode, social skills are as important as professional skills
Encode grasp every new possibility to learn new stuff. Internal education programs are important to keep everyone up to date and the toolbox equipped with the most efficient tools.
Encode is an internationally operating software company, whom the last years has experienced huge growth in delivering Retail marketing and Agency solutions based on its own generic no-code platform. Encode has offices in Denmark, the UK and Spain and has clients in all regions of the globe. They are headquartered in Odense, Denmark, with an office in Copenhagen as well.
Your time and career are important to Strepa
… and you can expect honesty, respect, and constructive feedback from us.
As a candidate working with Strepa, we do our best to match you with companies, which reflects your values and ambitions and can contribute to your professional development so you stay passionate and motivated in your job.