Technical Supporter for Encode, London office
On behalf of Encode, we are looking for a technical supporter to become a key part of Encodes support team in London
Encode is a fast-growing Marketing Technology (MarTech) SaaS company and they work hard to deliver quality service for their global list of enterprise clients, which mainly are retailers, advertising agencies, brand owners, and private label product-manufacturers.
You will report directly to the Head of Config & Support and be a key part of the Support team, being a part of which you will grow your knowledge and insight into their clients’ needs and requirements. The Support team works mainly in Zendesk with first-line support and raises tasks to Second and Third line.
- Support Encodes clients with great communication skills and a service mindset
- Ensure follow-ups with Second and Third level support making sure Encodes quality is up to par with their client’s expectations
- Specialize in key client systems enabling you to maintain their basic support needs
- Configuration of client systems
- Creation of templates and layout of customer dashboards
- Design configuration based on client briefs
Required Skills and Experience
- We need you to be curious by nature, pragmatic and motivated to make a difference.
- Passion for the IT and use of technology to solve business problems
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
- Hands-on experience with low-code system configuration
- IT-Support experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of REST API’s
- Ability to apply query, data exploration and transformation, basic statistical methods and visualization techniques to create business insights or improve data quality (SQL/NoSQL)
- Nice to have - Basic understanding of Linux based systems
- Nice to have - Experience working in retail marketing and/or advertising agency production
- Nice to have - understanding of Marketing software and configuration of such (PIM, DAM, MDM, etc.
- A technical problem solver that is native to computers and applications.
- Fluent in English
- Self-motivated individual, presentable to blue-chip clients, with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills and a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure, think quickly, delivering to tight deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner
Encode is for the hard-working and highly skilled professional who lives and breathes for improving the everyday lives of their customers. Encode is a fun and friendly place to work and a place with all the benefits you might expect.
Diversity is a core Encode trait. They are all sorts of people: Multiple nationalities and languages, multiple backgrounds, a wide range of different technical, commercial or humanistic educations and very diverse backgrounds: Some are technical, others are commercial, and yet others have worked on the client side previously.
Encode put great emphasis on an open, honest, and friendly tone and collaboration internally among their colleagues and externally with their clients. They often get a very close relationship with their customers, and they share the everyday ups and downs with them. At Encode, social skills are as important as professional skills
Encode grasp every new possibility to learn new stuff. Internal education programs are important to keep everyone up to date and the toolbox equipped with the most efficient tools.
Your time and career are important to Strepa
… and you can expect honesty, respect, and constructive feedback from us.
As a candidate working with Strepa, we do our best to match you with companies, which reflects your values and ambitions and can contribute to your professional development so you stay passionate and motivated in your job.